Friday, April 15, 2005

Yikes--Eight Days?

It's been that long since I posted anything? Bad blogger. Bad, bad blogger.

Let's see...well, I've finished the third draft of CRYBABY FALLS and it's off to my critique partners, finally. I have two people to thank especially for my most recent changes--Karin Tabke and a guy named Jerome, last name unknown, who both answered my police procedural questions with alacrity and specificity. If this book sells, they're both going in the credits.

I'm about three-fourths of the way done with my edits to CODE NAME: WILLOW for the editor who suggested I revise it to fit Silhouette Intimate Moments. I like the changes, I think. It's made the book richer. I still think the story is going to be too mystery-intensive--it was written for Intrigue--so if the editor still passes on it, I think I'll submit it to Intrigue instead after some edits for length.

Did I mention that I'd already submitted WHAT THE HEART SEES to the editor who requested it? I'm trying to clear all my finished books off the table and out to editors so that I can concentrate on writing something new.

The Marlene awards are supposed to announce today. I have a submission in that one (can't remember if I have two). Keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Olga-Lita said...

Congratulations, Paula! And I know you have another fabulous win to your list you didn't announce yet...