Wednesday, November 08, 2006

June instead of August '07

Just received word from my editor that they're moving FORBIDDEN TEMPTATION up to a June 2007 release. Yay! It's only a couple of months, but that makes it a year rather than 14 months between books. Plus, I hope it means they're making room for book three on the schedule by the end of the year. (Okay, that's probably wishful thinking, but wishful thinking can be fun).

And since my birthday is in June, it's like another great birthday present two years in a row.

3 comments:

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Yayyyyyy Paula!!! That's awesome. Can't wait for the release.

Carla Swafford said...

Glad to hear the powers-to-be have some sense. But still a whole year? Didn't they get my check to bump it up to January 2007? Must I send a red neck up there to straighten them out? I have to wait a WHOLE YEAR to read the 2nd one? Geez, talk about torture! Cruel, cruel world...

Jill Monroe said...

That's excellent news! Can't wait to get my hands on it.