Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Six Years Ago

It was a clear, sunny Tuesday. I was getting ready for work, watching a morning show on cable, when the first report came in. A plane had hit the north tower of the World Trade Center. They were thinking it might have been a small plane. There was talk of terrorism, but I remember thinking, no, just a bad pilot.

I left the house a little before 8 a.m. Central Time. Turned on the radio and learned that a second plane had hit the south tower of the WTC. I no longer assumed it was an accident

At work, we watched in horror as the events unfolded. Saw the first reports from the Pentagon, then later from a field in Pennsylvania. The world had changed.

Two years ago, I posted this computer art I made soon after the events of 9/11/01. I thought I'd share it again.


Ghosts of Manhattan

No comments: