Like Tripp, whose blog I got this from, I don't usually do memes on my blogs. But like her, I found this one pretty fun, so here goes.
List six shows BEFORE you read the questions!
4. Ghost Hunters
5. Days of Our Lives
6. Most Evil
1. Who is your favorite character from #2 (Heroes)?
2. Who is your least favorite character from #4 (Ghosthunters)?
Brian Harnois--he whines too much.
3. What would a crossover between #1 (Chuck) and #5 (Days of Our Lives) include?
Clearly, Chuck and Nick would hit it off, making poor Morgan (on Chuck) nuts because Chuck is his only friend. Chelsea would immediately be jealous of Nick spending so much time around Sara, even though it's Chuck pretending to be Sara's boyfriend and sharing all the UST. John Casey would probably hit it off with Bo and Steve but be utterly contemptuous of Roman. Kayla and Chuck's sister Ellie, both being doctors and nice people, would clearly become friends. Kayla might even try to get Stephanie interested in hanging with Chuck and the Nerd Herd and getting more serious about her education and less stuck on guys. Morgan would have an immediate crush on Billie Reed. And knowing Billie, she just might give him a go.
4. Who is your favorite ship from #6 (Most Evil)?
Um, it's a documentary series about serial killers. If there's a 'ship on it, I don't wanna know about it.
5. If you were to set one person from #3 (House) and one person from #6 (Most Evil) on a blind date, who would they be?
Um...Cuddy and Ed Gein? I think Cuddy would prevail.
6. If you could meet one person from #4 (Ghost Hunters) and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?
Jason from TAPs. We would totally go ghost hunting and he'd tell me his personal paranormal experience that he never tells on the show, because I'm insanely curious about that.
7. If you could change one thing about #2 (Heroes)’s plot line, what would you change?
Sylar wouldn't be so clearly back to his evil self. I'd lose West, who bores me. I'd cut out the Black Oilien twins altogether. And I'd have Noah Bennett kicking more ass on a weekly basis.
8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5 (Days of Our Lives), and why you like the relationship between them?
I really like the relationship between Steve and Kayla, and not just the romantic element of it. They trust each other enough to tell each other the truth. They're forgiving and accepting of each other's faults, and they are fiercely loyal. They make their relationship a priority, and they're faithful to each other, not just sexually but also emotionally. And their fidelity extends to every day things, not just romantic situations. They always have each other's back. And that trust allows them to live life less fearfully than a lot of couples would.
9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credit sequence) from #1(Chuck) and #3 (House) were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?
Ouch, this is a tough one. Chuck would seem to be the easy sacrifice--House's insanely effective diagnostic skills make him really valuable to sick people in need. On the other hand, the world's deadliest security secrets reside in Chuck's brain, and he can theoretically save the entire planet. Gotta save Chuck. Beside, House is curmudgeonly and self-devoted enough to save himself.
10. If you could change the title characters’ order in the credits for #4 (Ghost Hunters), what order would you choose?
I wouldn't. Jason's name comes first, and he's definitely the alpha dog on that show, so I'd leave it just as it is.
11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6 (Most Evil), what would the character be like, and what would their role be?
He would be a Joe Arapayo type dude who sits in on the psychiatrist's talks with the serial killers, muttering in the background, "Who gives a damn why they skinned their mother? Fry the SOB." Just for variety.
12. What happens in your favorite episode of show #2 (Heroes)?
Hmm. I watched the first season online over a weekend, so it's a blur. I did like the one where we learned that Noah Bennett wasn't really a bad guy. Which one was that? It was near the end of the season...
13. If you could kill off one of the characters in #1 (Chuck), who would it be and how would you do it?
It would be the horrible assitant manager at the store where Chuck works, the one who gives Chuck hell for no reason. I'd have Casey nail him with a microwave.
14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 (House) or show #5 (Days of Our Lives), which would you choose?
I'd definitely go with Days of Our Lives. I'd meet my faves (Stephen, Mary Beth, Blake, Rachel, Darin and Peter) and then I'd hunt down Hogan Sheffer and his staff and explain what the words "slow, escalating build up of conflict, leading to an explosive payoff" mean.