Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Is it Just Me...

...or are some of the best new original TV dramas coming from USA Network?

I've really enjoyed the debut of IN PLAIN SIGHT, for instance. Especially the bridesmaid episode. I've also recently discovered reruns of BURN NOTICE, which stars the deliciously twisted Jeffrey Donovan and an old fave, Bruce Campbell. It's clever, inventive, quirky and wry. I've also always generally enjoyed MONK, which had a weak season a while back but has made a comeback recently.

And I'm also starting to get into PSYCH, although I have to say their most recent promo is just cruel.

Do I really need that song in my head?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love love, In Plain Sight. Well, at least for the marshal end, not crazy about her family.

I need to check out Burn Notice.

LindaC said...

Love those! Don't forget The Closer TNT either. Brenda is a really quirky character! If you haven't watched, it starts again 7/14!

LindaC

Paula said...

I LOVE The Closer, Linda C. Brenda's a scream, and I love her parents. I really like, on that show, how she had to earn the trust and respect of her team, and once she did, they're all fiercely loyal to her.