Monday, July 21, 2008

Jayne Ann Krentz is a Sweetheart

Just wanted to say that aloud. Recently, I helped my friend Cissy Hartley at Writerspace.com work on a book trailer for Jayne's new Jayne Castle futuristic, DARK LIGHT. It was a lot of fun to do, especially since her books are infused with humor, and in my line of writing, it's not always easy to play with humor. Writing the "script" for her book trailers is so much fun!

Anyway, Jayne was kind enough to mention and link me on the group blog Running with Quills, so I thought the least I could do, though it's hardly a fair exchange, was to do the same for her on my blog.

Jayne has been very sweet and very helpful since we "met" through Cissy. Gracious to the core. That's not always what you find with people as successful and busy as she is, so when you do, it leaves an impression.

No comments: