Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This and That

A couple of things coming up...

Tonight's the big Halloween Mash on Writerspace. I'll be in the chat room starting at 8 pm eastern/7 pm central, talking about my books and my writing in general. Please drop by to chat with me. I'd love to talk to you.

Saturday is the Southern Magic Reader's Luncheon at the Homewood Library in Homewood, Alabama. I'll be among several fantastic authors on hand for the luncheon. Tickets are still available--just register online and you can pay at the door. The fabulous Christina Dodd is the keynote speaker at the luncheon, so if you're in the Birmingham, Alabama area, check it out.

Finally, sometime this week (probably tomorrow but maybe Friday) I'll be posting a guest blog from Grand Central Publishing author Jeff Rivera, whose personal life story is as interesting and inspiring as the story of the characters he writes about. I hope you'll drop by later this week and check out his latest release.

No comments: