Sunday, March 06, 2011

Finish the Darn Book Blog Series

Last month, I started a series on the Romance Magicians Blog called "Finish the Darn Book." I know that not everyone who reads this blog is also a writer, but several of you are. And what I'm planning to do over the course of this year with these blog posts is to help walk people through the process of writing a book from start to finish.

The first post of the series is here: Finish the Darn Book. The next post is here: Finish the Darn Book: Where to Start?

The first post is an overview about what obstacles can keep us from finishing that book we've been determined to write for years. The second book tackles the first problem we can face: where to start the story. It's not as easy as you may think.

So, if you're a writer, I hope you'll join me at the Romance Magicians blog today and join the fun.

No comments: