Sunday, July 24, 2011

Writerspace Chat Tonight!

I'm very bad about letting people know about my chats on Writerspace, so I'm trying to be a little better with the self-promotion thing.

Tonight at 8 pm Central, 9 pm Eastern, I'll be chatting at the Writerspace Chat Room. Pick your name and come on in!

I'll be talking about my two new self-published books tonight. Ask anything you want about my venture. I'm not going to talk actual dollar figures, but I can talk about sales in general, plus why I decided to self-publish these books, what self-publishing I see myself doing in the future and even nuts and bolts stuff like where I get the images for the cover art for the books.

So if you ever had any questions about self-publishing you wanted to ask, drop by the chat and ask away. I'm new to it, but I'll share what I know. And, of course, I'll also answer questions about the books themselves. And I'll be giving away a $25 eGiftcard to a chatter drawn at random. So y'all come!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to read your books Paula. I think you gave your best with these great books.

Paula said...

Thanks, Jeff!

C.J. Miller said...

I can't believe I missed the chat!

Paula said...

It didn't get a lot of promotion. But mark your calendar for August 7th, 9 pm Eastern. I'll be chatting at Writerspace again.