Monday, September 12, 2005

The New Normal

I haven't forgotten the victims of Hurricane Katrina; on the contrary, my continued concern for people I personally know who are affected has kept me too busy to post to my blog. But as life is starting to go on for those affected, it goes on for me, so I'm going to try to get back to a more normal posting schedule. However, I've added Hurricane Katrina disaster relief links on the right side of this blog, so if you haven't given, or if you have a little extra when the bills are paid, please consider giving more.

Over the weekend, I finished the first draft of my revisions on my June 2006 Intrigue, and I also finished revisions of those revisions based on a friend's notes. Last night, I added a couple of things that I felt the book needed and now I'm just about ready to send it off to the editor eighteen days early.

Up next—a new project. I'm hoping to get the first draft finished by the time I hear back from my editor on another book she's considering as well as the revisions on the one she bought.

No comments: