Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Blogging Blues

I'm in some sort of blogging funk. I haven't been able to think of anything to blog about that's not political, and I don't do politics on this blog, so I've just been silent. Part of it's due to the nasty upper respiratory infection I'm battling. Part of my funk is also dealing with my prima donna of a writing muse, who apparently took one look at the cold, rainy February weather, grabbed her hot pink bikini and hopped the first plane to Tahiti.

And part of it is my strange new obsession with the game of curling (I blame Paul Gross and the U.S. Men's Olympic Team). It's a very weird new obsession for an Alabama girl who thinks traversing ice by foot, ski, snowboard, skate or curling shoe is insane. (You could slip, fall and break something!)

Also did Sasha Cohen really have to skate such an amazing short program just when I'd talked myself out of getting sucked into the women's singles competition?

Maybe I have ADHD.

No comments: