Monday, April 23, 2007

This, that and the other...

Quick blog entry today, just so y'all won't think I've fallen off the face of the earth.

May 1st, my new book, FORBIDDEN TEMPTATION, will be available for purchase from eHarlequin.com. It'll be available in stores around June 12th--remember, series books like Intrigues don't stay on the shelves long, so buy it while it's still available. On June 12th, be sure to check here at the blog for my book launch blog party!

On Saturday, May 5, 2007, Heart of Dixie Romance Writers will be holding their annual Reader's Luncheon. There's still time to register if you hurry.

I've picked my story for my next book project, working title EXTREME PREJUDICE. The hero is an American raised in England (thus he speaks with a British accent). A former Regional Security Officer with the State Department, he's now working for a private global security firm which has sent him to work undercover as security for hire for a former State Dept. bigwig who may have terrorist ties. When he arrives at a formal dinner/ball to make contact with his target, he's shocked to find the suspect dancing with the one woman from his past he's never really gotten over. Can he set aside his feelings to accomplish his mission? Or will honor and duty fall victim to the affairs of the heart?

Well, that's it for now. I'll try to post a little more frequently now that my book deadline and tax season have passed.

No comments: