Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Top Pick!

FORBIDDEN TEMPTATION got 4.5 stars and a Top Pick from Romantic Times Book Reviews!

Aaaaaahhhhh!

BTW, the website shows only 4 stars, but as you can see in the review itself, the actual score is 4.5:

Psychic Rose Browning finds herself swept up in an investigation into a serial killer with a predilection for young blondes. Scorned by the police when she tries to explain the "death veils" she sees covering the faces of future victims, Rose hooks up with former FBI profiler Daniel Hartman to catch the maniac before he kills again. Daniel, however, has a personal interest in the case: He believes the killer may be the same man who murdered his fiancee nine years earlier. Paula Graves offers up a top-notch psychological roller coaster in Forbidden Temptation (4.5).

I'm so excited!

UPDATED:

The RT website has now corrected the error and given me my cute little 1/2.

BTW, I'm not ignoring your comments; for some reason, my computer doesn't want to let me post to the comments section. I'm working on that.

3 comments:

MJFredrick said...

SQUEEE!!!

Can't wait to read it!

Hawa Bond said...

That's beyond awesome. With all the excitement, I don't know how you stop shaking long enough to update your blog!

I never knew that I was a sucker for a great review, because that one made me wanna read the book even more. hehe

Paula said...

Thanks, Mary and Hawa!

So, apparently I can't make the comments work on Internet Explorer. Thank goodness for Firefox!