Friday, March 26, 2010

Website Envy

Every time somebody I know gets a new or updated website, I have to update my own. I'm competitive that way.

Anyway, I've changed up my website. Again. If you'd like to take a look, I'd love it. I'd love it even more if you find a broken link and let me know. Since I create and maintain my own website, I can use all the help I can get to make sure it's working properly!

I've thought about using a professional web designer to create and maintain my site, but so far, I'm just too much of a control freak to let someone else do it for me. Maybe if I ever hit one of the big bestseller lists, I'll change my mind.

Or not. :)

2 comments:

Jemi Fraser said...

Looks good Paula! Nice impact when it pops open! :)

Kea said...

Oooh, that does pop out! Well done! The only thing I would alter is the title of each section, currently showing up in white on a grey-ish background on my screen. I find there's not quite enough contrast between the text and the background colour, but it could be just the way it's displaying on my laptop.

GREAT JOB!