Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Link-O-Rama

Today, I don't have much to say, so I'll let a few of my writing friends do the talking.

Mary at The Bandwagon has a book recommendation.

Trish at Writing, Reading and More, Oh My! has a genre recommendation.

Gena Showalter is asking for book recommendations.

Tanya at My Irrationalities has some good news.

So does Robin D. Owens.

News from Toni, the Romance Writing Mom, could be better, but it does have a humorous aspect to it.

Dixie Belle (and Thomas Jefferson), offer smart rules to live by in the new year.

Kelley St. John's book, GOOD GIRLS DON'T, is still available, and don't you forget it!

You can also still buy Kristen Robinette's 2005 RT Reviewer's Choice finalist, HELL'S BELLES.

And just in case you forgot, my book FORBIDDEN TERRITORY is available for pre-order from Amazon.com.

All done. Bye-bye.

No comments: