Thursday, August 31, 2006

Adios August

Can you believe it's almost September? This summer has flown for me. As I get older, the days seem so much shorter--has anyone else noticed that?

I've finished the edits my editor gave me for the book formerly known as DANGEROUS PURSUIT. They were very simple changes and I made them in about an hour. I hope to send the full out this weekend, probably before my book signing.

I also made a little headway on my synopsis for the book formerly known as DEADLY ILLUSION. I hope to have the proposal ready to send by the middle of the month, and then I can set about finishing the last few chapters so the full will be ready if and when my editor requests it.

After that, I'm going to settle down and concentrate on my new series idea that I've discussed before.

Don't forget, if you're in the Birmingham area this Saturday, I'll be signing FORBIDDEN TERRITORY at Brooke's Book Stop in McCalla. Check out my website for the address and more detailed information. Gayle Wilson, Kelley St. John and Jennifer Echols will be signing their books as well. Come see us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Paula, I knew they'd recognise DP as a keeper. Really thrilled for you!
Enjoy your book signing tomorrow - will be thinking of you.

love

Lonie

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Wow!!! I didn't realize how behind on my blog hopping I was! How awesome for you that you've gotten the second one sold.
I'm so thrilled for you. I wish I could make the book signing. I'll be waiting for the release of Rose's story no matter what the title is.
Congrats!!!!