Thursday, August 24, 2006

Am I a Blogging Slug?

Why, yes. Yes, I am.

Mostly because I'm trying to work up a proposal for DEADLY ILLUSION to send to my editor, and I'm waiting to hear from said editor the fate of DANGEROUS PURSUIT, which has climbed a step up the ladder at Harlequin but hasn't reached "sold" status yet.

That and the fact that I'm a lazy heifer when it gets hot and humid like it's been.

I do have a book signing coming up--my first! It's at Brooke's Book Stop in McCalla, Alabama. I'll be signing with my writing hero, Gayle Wilson, the effervescent Kelley St. John, and the always witty and delightful Jennifer Echols. It's 2 pm on September 2nd, if you're in the Birmingham area and want to drop by, say hi, and buy lots and lots of books.

I'll also be part of a genre program at the September Southern Magic monthly meeting. I'll post more details when I get them.

No comments: