Monday, May 23, 2005

Good News, Bad News

Third first place showing for WILD CARD, this time in the Marlene contest. Plus I got an editor request out of it. That's the good news.

The bad news is, I just finished reading over some recent posts on Suzanne McMinn's blog, and I'm totally depressed at my inability to blog well. I admit it--I'm a blogger wannabe. I can't seem to come up with enough interesting things to write about to sustain a blog. I post at best every week or so--forget everyday; ain't gonna happen, apparently.

Maybe I just don't have enough going on in my life to keep a blog alive. No, that can't be it--I'm busy as a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest.

Maybe I'm just too much of an introvert (INTJ on the Myers-Brigg test) to spill my guts to the masses (okay, masses is a gross overstatement) of readers who check out my blog periodically to see if I'm still alive.

But I really am going to try to do better. I'm going to try to be witty and interesting and lively and all the things I imagine I am when I'm alone in my car driving home, rehashing all the lively, witty and interesting things I WOULD have said that day if I'd been able to think of them in time.

Really. I am.

No comments: