Thursday, March 23, 2006

Drive By Blogging

Just this and that. . .

Congrats to my friend Kelley St. John, who just sold to Harlequin Blaze. It's book #3 for her, but her first Harlequin. Welcome to the H/S family! (And man, Harlequin and Silhouette are buying stuff right and left these days!)

I'm about 18 pages from my target goal for my WIP, and it's mostly action/mystery from here on, which makes it easier. If I can finish it before my editor gets back to me on the partial, it will be a victory. ;)

Garden update—who knew it was going to get all freezy and frosty in the middle of March?! Not I! The little fellas are going to have to sink or swim over the next few cold nights, because they're already in their big pots, and we don't have anywhere inside to put them. We're bringing the tiny seedling pots in, though, to give them a fighting chance. Think kind thoughts for my little plants.

And don't forget to check out Romance Magicians--heroes are the topic for today.

No comments: