Monday, March 06, 2006

Shameless Self-Promotion

Don't forget you can pre-order FORBIDDEN TERRITORY from several of the on-line bookstores. There are links to Books-a-Million, Barnes & Noble and Amazon.com on my website. I'd love to have great sales for my first book—it'll make it that much easier to sell the second!

When it gets closer to June, I'll start posting some "behind the scenes" stuff about FORBIDDEN TERRITORY and how it came into being, how I conceived of the characters, how the characters have evolved over the course of the multiple rewrites and revisions, and how a book targeted for Silhouette Intimate Moments for a decade found its home as an Intrigue.

Also, I'm going to open up the comments section of this post for questions. Anything you've ever wanted to know about selling your first book, writing for Intrigue, writing category length romance, etc. If I know the answer, I'll give it, and if I don't, maybe some of the other authors who occasionally leave comments will have an answer.

So, have at it!

No comments: