Saturday, December 04, 2010

Ooo, another Cooper Justice Book!

Amazon's finally listed The Man from Gossamer Ridge for preorder.


I'm actually reading the final galley edits of this book, and I have to say, I'm really enjoying it. I don't always say that about my books—usually by the time I'm at the galley stage (the final time I get to look at the book before it goes to print), I'm heartily sick of a book. But this one has such fun characters, and the romance starts percolating right off the bat, which is not true of all my books.


It's the second book in the Cooper Justice: Cold Case Investigation trilogy, and it features Cooper brother Gabe, a bass fisherman/fishing guide and part-time sheriff's deputy who has a very personal stake in the investigation of his sister-in-law Brenda's murder. When his niece Cissy calls him to come visit her at college, he ends up drawn into a serial killer investigation that may have everything to do with what happened to his sister-in-law twelve years earlier. One of Cissy's college instructors, Alicia Solano, is convinced Brenda's murder was one of several murders committed by the same killer, a murder spree spanning over a decade. And Alicia is willing to put her own life on the line to prove her theory. Will Gabe, as hungry as he is for answers, let her risk her life for the truth?



I hope y'all love The Man from Gossamer Ridge as much as I do. Hey, I have an idea! Preorder the book and find out yourself! :) Just click on the link to the right.

6 comments:

EllenToo said...

Oh Wow Two new Cooper Justice books to look forward to. I can't hardly wait.

Nas said...

Gabe's story sound interesting. Definitely something to look forward to!

Paula said...

Three books, actually, Ellen. There's another one coming out in June, too.

Thanks, Nas--I hope you enjoy it!

Marianne Arkins said...

YAY! But ... did I miss the first book? I don't think I did, but now I'm a-feared.

Paula said...

You haven't missed it yet, Marianne. The three Cooper books come out back to back to back in April, May and June of 2011. The first of the three, Hitched and Hunted, has been available for preorder on amazon.com for about a month now.

Marianne Arkins said...

That's a relief! I'll nab them on my Nook the moment they're available. Thanks!