Sunday, December 26, 2010

Snow Day

Believe it or not, it's still snowing here. We only accumulated a dusting yesterday, but that's enough to call it a White Christmas, right?

After melting off and not snowing a while yesterday afternoon, it apparently snowed more overnight, giving us about a half inch of snow accumulation, enough to turn the ground mostly white. It's still snowing quite a bit this morning, although it looks like the sun is trying hard to shine through the breaking clouds.

Here are a few pics I took this morning.


















1 comment:

Kea said...

The bizarre thing is that in my part of southeastern Ontario, we don't have much more than you do! (Yet. LOL.) And the forecast for the end of the week (when I looked early this AM) is for +6 Celcius -- give or take. For December, here, that's wild. Warm.

I'm waiting for a blizzard...So many areas around us have been hit hard, surely we won't escape winter's wrath. :-/

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas...I ought to have asked Santa for an elliptical or a rower or something, to work off the added calories! Ha!

Take care. :-)