Wednesday, June 14, 2006

And The Winner Is...

:::drum roll:::

Stacy Holmes!

Congratulations, Stacy, on winning an autographed copy of FORBIDDEN TERRITORY and a $20 gift certificate to the online book store of your choice! Please email me at paulawritesromance@charter.net and we'll work out the details.

And thanks to everyone who dropped by my party thread yesterday. You have no idea how much it meant to me to have your support and good wishes.

Oh, and, if you haven't bought a copy of my book yet...why not??? :)

3 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

Well... since I didn't win yesterday, I had no other recourse. I went and got a copy at WalMart today. It's not autographed (*sigh*), but it will have to do. It was the last copy BTW... so that's good!

Congrats again! :-)

MJFredrick said...

YAY, Stacy!

Paula said...

Thanks, Marianne! Last copy is good--here's hoping the little buggers are selling like hotcakes.

BTW, I checked out your blog, and your post about the random paragraph generator was hilarious!