Sunday, December 27, 2009

Final Blog Days of Christmas Winners

Congratulations to the final set of Blog Days of Christmas prize winners!

Marianne Arkins wins Julie Miller's December Intrigue BEAUTY AND THE BADGE. Kea wins Rita Herron's December Intrigue HIS SECRET CHRISTMAS BABY.

And as a freebie thank you, so that everybody who commented at some point this week wins something, Valerie Oakleaf, Margaret, Martha Lawson, Lelia, Dyeve, Angela, Naima Simone, Crystal-Rain Love, Debbie Kaufman and Chambers 35 will all receive an autographed back copy of one of my books, either FORBIDDEN TOUCH or COWBOY ALIBI. If I can find your email addresses through your blog profiles or other sources, I'll try to email you myself. Otherwise, please email me with your snail mail information so I can send the book to you. My email address is paulagraves@charter.net.

Thanks again for participating in Blog Days of Christmas. You all made it a lot of fun for me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Paula. I'm so happy. I never win anything.

Alee said...

Thank You Paula :)

Martha Lawson said...

Thanks os much Paula. I will send my email to make it easier for you!!

Marianne Arkins said...

YAY! Thanks :-)