Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Welcome to the Blog Days of Christmas

For twenty-five days straight (I hope!), I plan to blog about Christmas traditions, songs, foods and memories. I'm also going to highlight the six fabulous Harlequin Intrigues available this month and tell you a little about the stories and the authors.

From time to time, I'll post a "Five" list--such as "Five Cheesiest Christmas songs," "Five favorite Christmas foods," and "Five favorite Christmas movies." I hope you'll chime in with your favorites as well.

Also I'll be giving away prizes, including Amazon.com gift certificates, free books, Barnes and Noble gift cards and more!

So please, join me for the Blog Days of Christmas, and be sure to tell your friends!

Plus, don't forget that today's the day that CASE FILE: CANYON CREEK, WYOMING goes on sale at eHarlequin.com. Order your copy today!

2 comments:

Kea said...

I just ordered your new book a bit earlier! Can't wait to get it--merry Christmas to me. LOL.

Jemi Fraser said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!

BTW, I LOVE the new website design - very nice :)